There are several places you can find domain deals:
- Domain Registrars: Domain registrars like GoDaddy, Namecheap, and Hostinger often run promotions and discounts on domain registration, so it’s worth keeping an eye on their websites or signing up for their newsletters to receive updates on deals.
- Domain Marketplaces: There are several domain marketplaces like Sedo, Flippa, and NameJet where you can buy and sell domains. These platforms often have auctions and sales on domains, and you can find good deals if you’re willing to do some research and negotiate.
- Social Media: Keep an eye on social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn, where domain investors and brokers often post listings of domains for sale. You can also join Facebook groups dedicated to buying and selling domains.
- Domain Forums: Domain forums like NamePros and DNForum have sections where members can post listings of domains for sale. These forums also have sections for domain appraisals, where you can get an idea of the value of a domain before making an offer.
- Expired Domains: Expired domains are domains that were not renewed by their previous owner and are available for purchase. You can find expired domains on websites like ExpiredDomains.net and expireddomains.net. These domains can sometimes be purchased at a discount.
Remember, when buying a domain, it’s important to do your research, understand the market value of the domain, and negotiate a fair price.